Are you an experienced executive finance leader who thrives in the fast pace environment with a passion for supporting early-stage technology companies with growth?
We am delighted to be supporting a rapidly growing fintech company, who combine technology, process and domain expertise to deliver a world-class finance function in their search for a Client Chief Finance Officer.
As Client CFO you will not only be responsible for building strategic financial plans but will also collaborate with the CEO and Executive Management Team, leveraging your experience to help clients grow their businesses through all stages of development – from funding, to growth, to exit planning. You will have a deep understanding of needs within finance infrastructure for growth companies and an ability to articulate customer requirements that will shape ongoing development.
- Significant experience at CFO level
- Provide strategic financial/business planning
- Extensive experience within an accountancy practice is essential (ideally ACA/ACCA qualified)
- The ability to demonstrate commercial/financial guidance within a fast paced ever-changing environment
- Remote working available – travel will be required
For further information including the full job description, please contact Jo Smith on email@example.com or 07969598518