A Change Programme Manager position for a large organisation based in Worcester for a fixed term contract until the end of March 2021.
The purpose of the role is to lead and manage the successful delivery of multiple projects across the dedicated programme of work for the West Mercia change programme, in line with agreed objectives to ensure the successful delivery of allocated projects and programmes, ensuring all appropriate governance arrangement are in place and followed.
Day to day duties within the role will include:
- Managing a team of Change and Project Managers and change programme activities.
- Develop, plan and manage the delivery of transition of business change programmes and projects.
- Identify stakeholders at each stage of the programme and produce, implement and manage a stakeholder engagement, communication and quality plan.
- Ensure that appropriate level of resources are identified and secured to enable programme and project delivery service.
- Ensure that benefits management is an integral part of the programme.
- Monitor overall progress of the programme and identify, monitor and manage risks and issues.
- To report the progress of the programme and expenditure to the Programme Board and Transformation Board.
If you would like more information, please get in touch with Mark Gardiner at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.