A Client Manager is required for an expanding, progressive Worcester Accountancy Practice. As the Client Manager you will be responsible for looking after a portfolio of clients as well as working in the accounts team preparing accounts for all types and sizes of business.
If you’re ACA/ACCA qualified and enjoy building strong relationships with clients, working with them on a day to day basis and visiting them on site then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to build a career within a successful firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, partnerships & sole traders
- Dealing with day to day queries from the client in an efficient and timely manner
- Completion of a number of company and charity audits in the year
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for clients in the portfolio
- Communication with the tax team, audit and charity managers as necessary
- Working with more junior members of the team as necessary
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other service lines within the business
- Utilising technology where appropriate
You will demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness and control of workflows in a practice environment.
For more information on this position, please get in touch with Teresa Gaiderman or submit your CV by clicking apply.
We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every application. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.