We are excited to be supporting an excellent NHS Foundation Trust in their search for a Commercial Finance Manager as they look to expand their team.
This is an exceptional Trust with a strong track record of excellent financial and operational performance. This newly created position would suit an analytical and highly motivated individual, ideally fully qualified, with a background within NHS financial management.
- Financial lead for the development of new internal and external business cases, schemes, proposals and other project work for the Trust’s subsidiary companies, ensuring that the financial elements are clearly identified and reported appropriately for each project.
- Financial management of the Trust’s subsidiary companies, presenting a monthly reported position and leading in delivery of the subsidiary annual budgets.
- Leading in the drafting and completion of statutory accounts, corporation tax returns and liaison with the subsidiary external auditors.
- Overall responsibility for the budgetary management of the subsidiaries, including monitoring performance and taking a lead role in the annual budget setting process.
- Responsibility for capital and fixed asset accounting for the subsidiaries.
- Providing technical advice on complex issues such as VAT, transfer pricing and consolidation of group accounts.
- Line management of the subsidiary finance team.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kathryn Knight on 07966 020 574 or email@example.com