Join an internationally operating business that has family values at their core. This company take great pride in the longstanding services of many of their employees and they are looking for an individual who like to join their business as the Company Accountant and support its long term growth plans.
This Company Accountant role is truly integral to the business, you will take responsibility for the company accounts, payroll and HR reporting directly to the Director. This is an all-encompassing role which promises to be varied and never boring! Your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- HR, payroll and organisation training when appropriate, ensuring compliance with all legal frameworks.
- Accounts payable, cash flow and producing accounts, payments and invoices.
- Reporting for HMRC, bank, FCA and company house submissions
- Purchasing foreign currency
- Annual stock take
- Month and year end processes
- Insurances including vehicles, commercial and property
- Vehicle fleet management
As well as the above, as the Company Accountant you will strive for continuous improvement and be always looking for ways to improve system efficiencies, particularly relating to accounting.
If you want to play a huge part in the growth of a successful organisation which takes care of its employees then please get in touch with Mark Gardiner at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.