We are working on an opportunity for a client focused and commercially driven Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join the highly successful team in this thriving Top 30 practice. The firm offers a progressive and supportive working environment, with emphasis on employee wellbeing and development.
With the responsibility of providing a high quality of service and supporting the leadership of a consistently growing area, the role will include;
- Building and maintaining tax relationships with clients
- Managing a client portfolio for corporate tax compliance and planning advice
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects whilst ensuring technical excellent and a practical business driven approach
- Reviewing computations - liaising with specialists and clients for information required
- Ensuring internal control records are up to date and compliant with procedures
- Supporting partners with advisory projects including valuations, corporate finance transactions, restructuring and share schemes
Skills and competencies
You will be CTA and ACA/ACCA qualified with experience of R&D claims, with an enthusiastic and collaborate approach to support client needs. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your excellent communication and leadership skills, becoming an approachable and key member of the corporate tax management team.
To discuss this Corporate Tax Senior Manager position, or how we can assist you with your next career move, please contact Mark or submit your CV by clicking apply.