We’re looking for an experienced Cost Accountant to join a successful Herefordshire business for a three to six month period.
As the Cost Accountant you will:
- Analysing accrual manufacturing costs and ensuring BOMs are accurate
- Producing metrics for materials, labour and overheads
- Leading re-costing processes at year end
- Managing the budgeting process and controlling facility expenditure
- Preparing profitability monitors for major contracts and explaining variances
- Managing the costing of manufactured and purchased parts
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cost Accountant to build on existing skills within an established business. You will be enthusiastic in your approach to work and tackle all tasks meticulously.
For more information, please get in touch with Mark Gardiner on at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.