We are delighted to be working with one of our key clients who are a Market Leader in the local area who are looking to recruit a driven and enthusiastic individual into their team. This role will involve assisting the Credit Control Manager with maintaining and updating their Sales Ledger and Credit Management System. This role will also require somebody who can work with the rest of the Credit Control team effectively along with the wider Finance Department.
- Managing collection of any outstanding invoices from their suppliers
- You will also be responsible for any reminder letters, 7 day letters, legal action letters etc
- Ensuring the system is kept up to date with customer contact information
- Reconciling and investigate any customer account queries
- Assisting with sales ledger cash postings when required
Please apply by emailing an up to date CV to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with full company details. If you are not shortlisted, but we have other options available we may contact you in the future
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.