Our client are looking to recruit a Credit Controller into their team on a temporary basis. You will be working for a company who have outstanding values and are invested in the needs of both their employees and customers.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for a number of duties, some of which including:
- Debt Collection for all suppliers
- Aged debt review and reporting
- Liaising with internal contacts
- Clearance of unallocated cash
- Resolving queries
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
As a Credit Controller you will hold strong organisational skills and be confident in the use of Microsoft and Accounting Packages.
If you have an excellent telephone manner, are immediately available and keen to gain further details on this Credit Controller role please contact Lauren Oliver ASAP or submit your CV by clicking apply.