Are you a proactive individual who is motivated by targets and thrives in a fast paced environment? Our well established client based in Worcester is looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing team for 6 month full time contract.
As a Credit Controller you will join a supportive team and take responsibility for the collection of monies for goods and services within company credit terms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maximisation of cash receipts and reduction in debtor days.
- Communications with clients by phone, email and letter to confirm and chase payments.
- Making sure customer contact notes are kept up to date in the system.
- Statement reconciliation.
- Daily writing up of cheque receipts into paying in books.
- Identifying and resolving any disputes.
It’s an exciting time to gain experience within this company as they experience their continued growth.
Benefits will include: Bonus opportunity, Company pension, Life assurance and critical illness cover, Free parking on site, Perkbox, on site restaurant including Starbucks coffee, Childcare vouchers, Season ticket travel loan scheme.
If this sounds like the job for you, get in touch with Lauren Oliver at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.