Do you want to work for a global organisation as a Credit Controller? This is an excellent opportunity for you to use your keen eye for detail and eagerness to learn to assist in all areas of credit control within a talented and supportive team.
If you’re a strong communicator with a personable telephone manner and the ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally then this could be a great role for you. You will also get the chance to use your investigative skills to identify problems.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Credit checking new clients.
- Updating credit information on existing clients.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Pro-actively building relationships to ensure payment is made within customer terms.
- Chasing outstanding debts sending credit control letters when necessary.
- Preparation of credit control report on a weekly basis.
For more information about this opportunity then please get in touch with Harriet Ali at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.