Our client, with a global customer base, is looking for an experienced Credit Controller with a keen eye to detail, as well an eagerness to learn to join their talented and supportive team.
This is a temporary to permanent position.
The main duties of the role are detailed below.
- Credit checking new clients.
- Updating credit information on existing clients.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Pro-actively building relationships to ensure payment is made within customer terms.
- Chasing outstanding debts sending credit control letters when necessary.
- Preparation of credit control report on a weekly basis.
- Providing any other administrative assistance (filling, etc.) as required.
For further information please contact Lauren Oliver at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.