Join the small finance team of this impressive family run business based near Hereford. If you ooze enthusiasm and take great pride in the work you do and are looking to get your teeth stuck into a role, then this could be a great move for you.
This Credit Control position will be made up of 75% credit control and the rest of the time you will get involved in general accounting duties, providing unparalleled support to the day to day running of the finance function.
We’re looking for an individual who enjoys building strong relationships with clients and suppliers with the aim of providing first class customer service at all times.
Some of your everyday duties will include:
- Chasing overdue invoices via phone, email or letter and maintaining accurate records relating to this recovery.
- Checking account status and sending monthly statements
- Ensuring effective communications regarding overdue debts
- Reporting on cash collection targets
- Preparing ad hoc reports and reconciliations as required.
Due to the location you will require a driving license and use of own car.
If you would like more information about this Credit Controller opportunity then please get in touch with Laura Gurney at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.