Would you be interested in the opportunity to work for a fast growing privately owned organisation that pride themselves on providing the top customer service in their Industry. You must have worked within a similar role previously along with use of Accounting packages and Microsoft Office to include Excel. You will also be a team player along with having the ability to work upon your own initiative and hit the ground running.
- Ensuring customers pay on time
- The ability to make credit and risk decisions
- Receiving, checking, and processing all new account credit application forms
- Supporting with ad-hoc administration duties
- Escalate any potential issues to management and assist in resolving.
- Responsibility for orders over credit, taking accounts off stop and releasing orders from credit authorisation.
- Contact the customer to arrange collection of payments.
- Implement accuracy with excellent attention to detail in checking all account paperwork received
- Build good relationships with internal and external customers.