A Credit Controller is required to join a global business in Cheltenham. In this role, you will be responsible for the proactive management of debt and credit activities for a number of customers across one or more worldwide territories. This role will predominantly look after Spanish and Portuguese customers, therefore the right language skills and previous experience of credit control, debt recovery or sales ledger are essential.
We’re looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual who has the skills and experience to provide first class customer service and build and maintain excellent business relationships. You will thrive within a fast paced, target driven environment and have the ability to work under pressure.
You must be able to speak excellent or fluent Spanish, the ability to speak Portuguese is preferable but not essential.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Chase debt by telephone and email
- Allocate payments in accordance with customer remittances
- Process and generate reminder letters and monthly statements
- Liaise with sales and accounts receivables teams to resolve queries
- Input into month end reporting and account reconciliations
Previous knowledge of accounting software systems is essential along with excellent Excel skills.
For more information, please get in touch with Mark Gardiner or submit your CV by clicking apply.