A fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to join the procurement team of a driven and forward thinking organisation who are experiencing exponential growth. This is an excellent opening for an ambitious individual with drive, enthusiasm and passion to compliment and add value to the existing structure, supporting the evolution of the business.
As the Data Analyst you will work in a department that has a multi-million pound annual spend and get involved in a variety of duties which will grow with the business, allowing your skillset to flourish. Initial responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing supplier invoices
- Transferring of data to a centralised location
- Obtaining and collating supplier information to review products and pricing
- Matching products to perform a commercial review
- Performing overall price comparisons
- Liaising with suppliers to clarify information
- Reporting results to sales and procurement departments
Using your high level of coordination, you will multitask, prioritise work and will be able to manage regular tasks to ensure compliance and consistency.
If you would like more information about this Data Analyst role then please get in touch with Harriet Ali at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.