An opportunity to become the Divisional Financial Controller of this innovative organisation that has established a reputable, worldwide presence in transport infrastructure.
Within this role you will be responsible for the accurate monitoring and reporting of all financial results for the division and have supervision of a team of finance and payroll employees. You will be able to demonstrate self-confidence, commercial acumen and the ability to lead and mentor a team whilst upholding the company’s visions and values.
The day to day duties within this role will include:
- Profit & Loss Statement and completion of reports
- Forecast and review budgets and variances to forecasts
- Develop efficient use of financial resources
- Prepare comprehensive reports for monthly management meetings to deadlines
- Ensure receipts are banked promptly and debtor days are closely monitored
- Maintain the integrity of the accounting systems and data
- Responsibility for the division’s balance sheet
Within the role you will also get the opportunity to travel to various locations within the division, enabling you to gain a broader understanding of the wider business, therefore a full UK driving license will be required.
Strong IT skills to include MS Excel and previous use of SAP is essential.
For more information, please get in touch with Mark Gardiner at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.