Outstanding opportunity to join one of the regions fast growing, innovative businesses as a Strategic Finance Analyst. This role will require at least 2 years, practical experience from within FP&A, Corporate or Strategic finance teams. If you have working knowledge and skills in the following areas, we would be delighted to hear from you:
- Financial planning and analysis. Manage budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Bid modelling. Financial modelling of new tenders.
- Business modelling (IRR, DCF, M&A, project finance).
- Debt and equity management. Maintain private equity model, covenant monitoring and lender reporting, hedging.
- Financial modelling on strategic opportunities & risk analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A team player who is willing to go the extra mile.
This opportunity will offer a split work pattern between home and office based and is a permanent opportunity. Full job description and company overview available for anyone shortlisted.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.