A Finance Assistant position working for an independent, family run business. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a varied role where you will get involved in all aspects of finance, offering first class support. Your main responsibilities will be relating to charity accounting however, you will also get involved in the core business.
Day to day duties in this Finance Assistant position will involve:
- Handle all aspects of purchase, sales and nominal ledger processes
- Produce monthly management accounts and management reports using Sage 50
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Produce monthly cash forecasts and budgets
- Manage foreign currency payments
- Manage online payments to the UK and Overseas
- Process Gift Aid donations
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Manage restricted funds
- Produce VAT returns for one of the charities
It is important for this role that you have experience of Sage and also have had exposure working with charity accounts.
For more information about this Finance Assistant role, please get in touch with Harriet Ali at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.