If you are an experienced Finance Assistant or Purchase Ledger Clerk, we have an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious business based in Cheltenham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Purchase Ledger, but will also provide cover in other areas of Finance where needed. The company is looking for a candidate with proven background of working within a busy finance function, looking to develop their skills and move to the next level in their career. To aid in this, study support will be offered. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Inputting purchase invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Sourcing and using correct exchange rates
- Taking ownership of the purchase ledger – Checking/Challenging costs where required, chasing to ensure invoices are approved internally in timely fashion as well as general house-keeping of accounts.
- Co-Ordinating and invoicing purchase recharges
- Twice-Monthly payment run - Preparing for sign off, processing through the ERP system and entering onto the online banking system
- Experience with Oracle Netsuite desirable
- Competence with Microsoft excel