Are you looking to further your experience within Finance whilst working for a popular and forward thinking company? This could be the role for you!
As a Finance Assistant you will become part of skilled team who are invested in encouraging an outstanding quality of health and well-being.
As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for a diverse collection of daily duties, some of which including:
- Purchase Ledger
- Cash and Banking Reconciliation
- Credit Control duties
- The ability to manage various suppliers effectively
- Ensuring that invoices are paid on time
- Checking petty cash
- The use of accounting packages previously
This Finance Assistant role will allow you to demonstrate your confidence and experience in the use of Microsoft Packages, also offering the opportunity to display your personal attributes including:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, creative and the ability to work as part of a team
If you are a self-motivated individual with a can do attitude, immediately available and keen to find out more about this Finance Assistant role, please contact Lauren or submit your CV by clicking apply.