A temporary Finance Assistant opportunity within a unique organisation where its high quality services and customer focus are at the heart of everything. This is a full-time, ongoing temporary assignment and will provide you with excellent experience in a varied role. .
Day to day duties will include:
- Reviewing expenses and checking they are in line with guidelines.
- Maintaining supplier details on the purchase ledger
- Prepare and process invoices
- Payment runs and arranging payments through BACs
- Assist with credit control processes and collection of debtors
Flexibility and a positive attitude to assisting with ad hoc duties will stand you in good stead for this Finance Assistant role.
For more information, please get in touch with Lauren Oliver at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.