Outstanding opportunity to join a large, local organisation as a Finance Business Partner on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. Based in Cheltenham, this role will provide essential support to the organisation in providing accurate and timely financial reports and information. Previous experience within a similar role or finance business partnering biased accounting role is essential.
Duties and Experience include but not limited to:
- Provide financial management services to managers with budgetary responsibility including: production of management reports, support and advice on budget preparation and budget management
- Monitor income and expenditure against budget, identify variances and investigate causes
- Liaise with budget holders over resources and planning, and to provide advice to inform decision making, including financial appraisal of new activities.
- Prepare monthly management summaries
- Provide advice and support to managers regarding monthly reporting and year end procedures
- Ideally CCAB qualified or working towards qualification