An outstanding opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join an established business in Herefordshire, in this newly created role. As the FBP you will provide real time support and analysis across the business and be a trusted advisor to the senior management team, adding value and assistance in business critical decision making. Alongside this you will be required to provide Commercial, Financial and Strategic expertise to drive informed decisions and optimal return on resources and investments, driving insightful financial analysis and value-oriented support to the business. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Drive performance through the analysis and review of costs and KPIs with business unit heads.
- Assist with the review and analysis of month end results and reporting.
- Provide day to day support to business teams assisting as necessary to provide financial analysis.
- Further develop financial forecasting and scenario modelling in partnership with senior management.
- Support the Finance Director in the analysis of new project proposals and investment requests.
- Work with project teams to support in monitoring spend and tracking internal labour.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified finance professional, although a QBE individual, with a proven track record of delivering in a similar role previously will be considered.
Please apply by emailing an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark Gardiner 07817 210539
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with full company details within 2 weeks. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within this time frame, please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.