A rare opportunity to join an established technology led manufacturing business has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic Finance Business Partner/FP&A with extensive analytical skills.
Report to the CFO this newly created role will provide 360 support in key areas of the business covering estate management, strategic capex negotiations and management of R&D.
Key areas will also include-
- Implementing Robust controls and processes
- Building budgeting models and FP&A activity and other business partnering activities
- Providing strategic and tactical support on working capital management across all operating sites
- Cash management and supporting with the implementation and maintenance of various controls and governance across multi sites
- Overseeing 2 direct reports
As a highly numerical and analytical accountant, with exposure working within Manufacturing you will be results driven and looking to make a positive impact.
For more information on this position, please get in touch with Tom at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.
We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every application. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.