We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner who can provide support with budgeting, forecasting and financial planning for a group of companies. This role will see you working closely with the Head of Dept to bolster the current FP&A function by Finance Business Partnering across the company. The duties and experience will include but not limited to:
- Business partner with various budget holders to communicate budgets and support commercial decisions and acting as a bridge between the finance and operational elements of the business.
- Prepare forecasts to inform management on the progress and effectiveness of the company's strategic plans and investments.
- Support the delivery of relevant and timely financial planning models and analysis to key stakeholders.
- Use data to deliver insights into business performance and present findings at all levels in the business including to senior management covering revenue, expenditure, balance sheet and cashflow outputs/analysis.
- Support the continued improvement and development of budgeting, financial forecasting and modelling tools.
- Understand the company's historical performance as well as trends that may impact future performance.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial
Recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Develop and maintain KPI analysis across all departments within the business.
- Maintain financial models to support budget development and tracking against actual expenditure.
- Develop effective ways to present financial data, including detailed KPI metrics, dashboard reports, in-depth and complex financial analysis, to promote improvement in business performance.
- Identification and creation of business reports.
- Develop strong working relationships throughout the company to meet the needs of stakeholders in a timely and effective manner
60% office based 40% Home, Flexible work pattern available
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Mark Gardiner on 07817 210539 or firstname.lastname@example.org