A progressive opportunity for a qualified Finance Manager an exciting part of the business, focusing on future activities and development for the business. We’re looking for an ambitious, technically minded individual with an analytical approach and the desire to really make a role their own. You will have vast experience of working in a fast paced organisation working to ambitious targets.
You will be personable, have confident communication and staff management skills with the ability to lead, motivate and manage a team whilst providing support and development as and when required.
As the Finance Manager, you will be confident Key accountabilities will include:
- Leading on the financial appraisal of new development opportunities from conception right through to completion.
- Monitoring and reporting financial performance against existing projects.
- Drafting investment papers and necessary supporting information.
- Monthly and quarterly board reporting of reports and analysis
- Business partnering with internal and external partners
Excellent benefits which include 25 days annual leave rising to 30, life assurance, health & wellbeing plans and discounted products and services.
If you wish to become an integral part of an ever evolving organisation with excellent career opportunities, whose staff welfare is a top priority then please get in touch with Mark Gardiner at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.