As a qualified Finance Manager, this position will see you utilising strong people management skills as well as playing a pivotal role within the finance teams' success. Along side the duties and responsibilites listed below, you will be expected to help stabilise a team.
- Maintain the integrity of accurate management accounts reporting and provide expertise and insight to variance analysis and discussions
- Control over balance sheet reconciliations including full investigations of variances
- Maintaining a good understanding of technical accounting standards (UK GAAP/ IFRS) and likely impact of changes to financial legislation on the business, through attending CPD updates and seminars
- Identify and quantify areas of financial opportunity and risk
- Responsible for the accurate reporting of the Functional and Subsidiary P&Ls
- Act as Finance Lead with cost centre departmental heads to ensure accuracy and completeness of the transactions used to produce their monthly management accounts reports
- Provide a central accounting resource to aid business partners understanding of actual performance in regard to overhead costs, utilising feedback of key variances to plan
- Preparation of the weekly cash flow submissions to Group
- Preparation of the monthly working capital reports for inclusion in the board packs and CFO reports
- Team management of 5+ required
- Business process improvements
For more information please apply to Mark Gardiner.