We are delighted to be supporting an exceptional NHS Trust in their search for a Financial Accountant to join their friendly and motivated team.
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS FT are looking for a Financial Accountant to support the Head of Financial Services in the delivery of the finance directorate's financial accounting, capital accounting and treasury management capability and capacity, so that it provides the Trust management with the advice, information and expertise to enable the provision of the best possible standards of healthcare.
• Work with the Head of Financial Accounting to promote an environment of strong financial control within the Trust.
• Support the provision of financial information to NHSE/I and support the completion of financial templates to ensure the Trust meets its statutory financial duties.
• Support the management of the Trust's working capital and cash resources to ensure that statutory obligations are met.
• Provide line management responsibilities to the Credit Control team.
• Promote standards of professionalism within finance to ensure compliance with external standards and best practice, and support the delivery of the finance function.
• Provide the highest possible quality of service to meet customer needs within available resources.
For further information or to request the full job description, please contact Kathryn Knight on 07966 020 574 for a confidential discussion. Applications to be sent to email@example.com, consisting of CV and covering letter.
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd August