An excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader in their field has arisen for an experienced, qualified Financial Accountant who has a pro-active nature and the ability to engage at all levels.
As a Financial Accountant, working for this progressive multi-site organisation you will be responsible for internal and statutory reporting, compliance with accounting standards. You will be proficient is providing an insight into underlying trends and performance opportunities.
Key areas of focus will be:
- Managing, motivating a small team
- Full ownership of balance sheet reconciliation and controls for this Multi million pound business
- Production of statutory accounts and liaison with internal and external auditors
- Taking ownership of monthly consolidations, assist with due diligence and potential acquisitions
- support with budget and forecasting
As an experienced Financial Accountant you will critically review processes and drive through change.
Being an ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified Financial Accountant you will be confident using in-house IT systems and be fully conversant with M/S Excel.
If you would like more information on this Financial Accountant role please contact Teresa at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.