We are looking for an exceptional Financial Controller to join an NHS organisation for a minimum period of 3 months.
You will be working closely with the Director and Deputy Director of Finance, offering strategic advice, critical thinking and advice around key statutory obligations to the senior team.
The FC will ensure compliance with the NHS and Charity Commission reporting requirements as well UK GAAP for the Trust’s pharmacy subsidiary. You will also oversee the provision of payroll services to 5 NHS organisations, ensuring the service is fit for purpose.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Develop annual budgets for a Trust wide Capital Programme
- Production of an annual cash flow plan and implementation of appropriate controls
- Formulate a strategy for dealing with and recovering payment for overseas patients
- Manage and Monitor the performance of SBS
- Work with the FD and Deputy in devising financial strategy, policy and short, medium and long term plans for the Trust and the Finance Department
To be considered for the post you must:-
Have Relevant NHS experience
Be able to demonstrate your ability to absorb highly complex and varied technical guidance, translating it in to appropriate actions.
For more information please contact Kieran on email@example.com or 01908 403300