A pioneering, growing and market leading business with a strong international presence are looking for a Financial Controller to join them, in a newly created role, to take responsibility for the Operational Finance team across all UK sites of the business.
Having been a key client of ours for a number of years, we can vouch that the team experience a high level of job satisfaction and benefit from a collaborative working environment, making the business a truly great place to work.
A strong team player with abundant energy and enthusiasm, you will use your inspirational leadership skills to drive team engagement and productivity whilst taking pride in their personal development.
As the Financial Controller you will have a track record in delivering effective business partnering through provision of relevant and insightful business analysis and information to key stake-holders. The business promotes a continuous improvement culture, you will adopt this ethos and strive to enhance and change processes and procedures.
Main duties will include:
- Management of operational finance teams at all sites, developing robust and high performing teams.
- Responsible for control environment including fx control, balance sheet controls
- Weekly/Monthly operational reporting, development of KPI’s
- Capital project appraisals
- Group budgeting, forecasts and business planning processes in partnership with key stakeholders within thebusiness
- Manage the audit, statutory accounts filing and tax reporting processes
- Continually review and improve financial processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company mitigates risk whilst meeting its financial and legal obligations.
- Commercial business partnering with non-finance stakeholders both internally and externally
- Provide sound financial advice to the other members of the Board, as well as Senior Managers
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified and have experience working in a large corporate structure in a multinational organisation. Exposure to FMCG sector desirable.
The salary and package will be negotiable for the right individual.
This Financial Controller opportunity is being exclusively managed by CY Resourcing, for more information and to receive a full job specification then please get in touch with Mark Gardiner at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.
Easily commutable from Ledbury, Malvern, Droitwich, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham and surrounding areas.