Our international client requires a Financial Reporting Manager, following internal promotion.
This exciting, fast paced role involves a broad list of statutory accounting duties including:
- Review meetings with Corporate and support FC and FD in the preparation of the schedules
- Supervise Accountant & SOX co-ordinator - provide support and development for this key role
- Supervise Assistant Accountant - Capital Projects - provide support and development for this key role
- Supervise the Finance reporting team and ensure that all associated statutory, actuals, ad hoc reports and processes are compliant and completed accurately and to deadlines
- Ensure that Capital projects are correctly set up and monitored with regular meetings with project managers
- Monitor spend against approved budgets and manage addendums or documentation to support FX related overspends
- Statutory Accounts - Ensure that statutory accounts for all entities are completed and filed within Group reporting deadlines
- Quarterly reporting - ensure all quarterly reporting is on time and complete. Actively participate in the Financial Quarterly
- Monthly reporting - Oversee all month end activities for the 3 companies supported in Hereford to ensure timely close
- Specific areas of responsibility include accurate posting and reconciliation of Payroll and VAT liabilities, Tax and deferred tax, bonus accruals
- Act as lead point of contact for the statutory auditors and ensure all data requests are met in a timely manner with minimum follow up points
- Tax Compliance - Ensure that all HMRC filings are accurate and submitted on time, working with key providers including Payroll, to eliminate single points of failure. Ensure all Corporation tax returns are complete and filed on a timely basis
If this sounds of interest please reach out today: email@example.com.
CY Resourcing are leading financial recruitment specialists covering Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire and the West Midlands. We pride ourselves on building strong relationships and identifying relevant opportunities that will enable you to achieve your career aspirations. Call us today to discuss finance opportunities, and let us support you throughout your career journey.
We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every application. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.