A manufacturer and supplier for the medical industry has a role for a Group Reporting Accountant based in Worcester.
You will be responsible for:
- Presenting management information reports to board members, budget holders and group seniors
- Monthly preparation and review of variance analysis of expenditure and productivity
- Managing, setting and monitoring transfer prices between Group entities
- Conducting fiscal investigations and financial due diligence
- The submission of insurance declarations and national statistics
You must be a qualified accountant with experience of these duties.
In exchange you will receive up to £35,000 with benefits including private healthcare.