Are you an experienced Head of Estates or Estates Manager with previous NHS experience?
We are currently looking for an experienced Head of Estates or Estates Manager to join our NHS Client based in the South West for an initial Period of 3 months
The Head of Estates role will see you responsible for leading the Estates & Facilities Team and will have previous experience of:
• Energy & Sustainability initiatives.
• Property management.
• Detailed & up to date knowledge of British and European building and health & safety standards
• Budget setting & budget management.
• Negotiating & costing large scale capital projects to ensure value for money
• Delivering estate strategies which delivered real measurable benefits
• Responsibility for the preparation & presentation of reports & business cases.
To be considered for the Head of Estates role you must have previous experience working within and NHS Estates Management role. You will have the ability to think strategically and develop practical plans to implement strategies and plan and prioritise workload including major projects and to co-ordinate these to meet deadlines. Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential.
Please call Kim Dowdeswell or Kathryn Painter on 0121 632 6776 for further information