Our client, an NHS Organisation, is currently strengthening their team within Estates with a newly created position of Head of Estates & Premises Assurance.
As Head of Estates & Premises Assurance, you will play a key role in shaping the future provision of estates services. This will include the strategic development of services to ensure they are high quality, progressive, responsive to internal and external demand, patient focused and fully support the strategic and future operational needs of the service delivery and associated contracts.
You will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of strategic business development plans and a strong governance framework to provide and evidence that all services are safe, fit for purpose, efficient and effective for patients and staff including relatives and visitors.
• In depth knowledge of statutory compliance, relevant health and safety and risk management
• Good knowledge of modern building services techniques and standards
• In depth knowledge of maintenance planning and organisation (PPM, reactive, contract, etc.)
• Sound knowledge of trade principles and practice
• Detailed knowledge of NHS technical documents, British standards, regulations, legislation and codes of practice
• High level of engineering knowledge (electrical & mechanical), techniques.
For further information please contact Kieran at CY Executive Resourcing on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01908 403300.