Are you looking to gain further experience in HR whilst working for a well-established company invested in supporting and encouraging employee progression and growth?
You will be working within a valued organisation who are committed to inspiring both their own team as well as their customers, towards a fulfilling and healthy lifestyle. This opportunity will be on a temporary basis, however there is a chance for this to turn permanent dependent on the company’s requirements.
This HR Administrative role will come with a number of exciting responsibilities, some of which include:
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new employees and also those exiting the business
- Working on Excel spreadsheets and various other systems
- Keeping information updated
- Speaking with external individuals and dealing with any phone calls, emails and any face to face queries
- Supporting the recruitment process
As a HR Administrator you be customer focused, having the ability and enthusiasm to manage a busy workload.
If you are immediately available and keen to gain further details on this HR Administrator please contact Lauren Oliver ASAP or submit your CV by clicking apply.