CY Executive Resourcing are working with their key NHS Client in the recruitment of an Interim Deputy Finance Manager (Band 7), for a period of up to six months whilst they go through a departmental restructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide financial information and advice to the Directorate Manager and other managers within the relevant Directorate.
- To meet regularly with operational managers to inform them of the financial position, address any queries raised and ensure that any potential financial problems are identified early enough for corrective action to be taken.
- Provide timely and accurate finance reports to the Directorate Manager, Heads of Department, Deputy Directorate Managers and Budget Managers within the relevant Directorate. Providing advice and guidance in relation to financial and performance issues.
- Ensure regular meetings and communication with Budget Managers to discuss their relevant budgets and address any queries raised, ensuring that all meetings are minutes and agreed actions completed.
- Provide finance training to Budget Managers and other staff in the Directorate where needed.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate coding of activity is reflected in SLAM income figures and reconcile to locally captured data.
- Assist the Divisional Finance Manager in the production of the Division’s monthly financial performance report.
- To provide monthly financial performance reports for presentation at Directorate Meetings that take into account activity, income & expenditure, CIP and encompassing risks & forecasts.
- Deputise for the Divisional Finance Manager when required.
For further information please contact Lauren Oliver at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.