CY Executive Resourcing are currently recruiting for an Interim Financial Accountant to lead on the implementation of a new finance and procurement system on behalf of our NHS client based in the Midlands.
This would be quite a ‘hands on’ role for someone who understands systems and processes and can help to keep the various work streams on track. We would like someone who would require minimal supervision and have some drive.
Brief as follows:
- Ideally this would be a financial accountant, with an understanding of end to end processes (including purchase to payment) and electronic stock management.
- Experience of implementing a new finance/ procurement system, taking a key role in ‘hands on’ tasks such as defining user roles, setting up the workflow for approval purposes, report writing. Ideally this would be with Integra/ X-query/ Crystal reporting.
- Assist with project management and co-ordination, by drafting weekly progress reports, co-ordinating work stream actions and updating progress against the project plan.
- Undertake own end user testing and assist other members of staff with theirs.
- Day-to-day supervision of a member of staff to assist with the implementation.
- Excellent communication skills requiring minimal supervision.
For further information please contact Ben Thomas on 01216326776 or Benjamin.Thomas@cyresourcing.com