Interim Financial Controller, Charity/Not for Profit, Circa £45,000 - £50,000pa, 6 Month Contract
About the Role
This role is responsible for the management, development and delivery for the organisations financial activity strategy and will lead key teams within the Directorate through providing pro-active participation in the organisations strategy and decision making in line with financial processes and relevant financial authorities.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Responsibility for the overall management of Accounts Payable, Control, Accounts Receivable and the Procurement service
- Delivery of year end accounts
- Review and regulate current accounting procedures and policies
- Develop and maintain the cash flow system to provide information on long and short-term cash balances
- Ensure the Accounts (Nominal, Sales and Purchase Ledgers) are accurate and kept up to date including the preparation of accounts up to trial balance stage
- Responsibility for leading on the annual external audit
- Deputise for the Director of Finance and Governance
Salary: circa £45- £50k pa or daily rate equivalent.
About the Person
The candidate will be a qualified accountant from the Charity/Not for profit sector who is an excellent leader with the ability to coach, develop and engage individuals and teams to achieve high performance. You will be able to articulate the finance strategy by translating this operationally and use influencing skills to obtain buy in. With a professional and confident manner, you will be required to show a positive attitude with a strong desire to provide an excellent service and results. Experience in auditing to include knowledge and understanding of audit delivery and practices, internal control frameworks and risk management activities and delivery of audits, highly desirable.
For further information please contact Kurt at CY Executive Resourcing on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07531140479