CY Executive Resourcing are currently recruiting for an Interim Head of Contracts on behalf of our NHS client.
This is a senior role within the Directorate; the post holder will be a prominent member of the Senior Management Team and as such will support the Director of Finance in delivering corporate objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Manage and negotiate agreement of the Trust’s main healthcare contracts with organisations including NHS England, local Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and other local providers.
- Manage the Trust’s portfolio of contracts and service level agreements for both NHS Healthcare and other services.
- Be responsible for the negotiation and administration of other corporate income flows, including provider to provider agreement and private patient income.
- Work with the wider organisation to ensure that contracts reflect service plans and that service change proposals are financially viable and incorporated into Trust contracts.
- Manage the Contracts team providing advise and guidance whilst ensuring all Trusts requirements are met.
To apply, please speak to Lauren Oliver at CY Executive Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.