Interim Health Roster Facilitator (B6), Immediate Start, NHS Trust
- The post holder will work under the supervision and direction of the Head of Healthroster to ensure and enable the delivery and effective utilisation of the Health Roster system. The post holder will contribute to all aspects of the Health Roster Team using planning, monitoring and reporting processes.
- The post holder will be an expert user of the system and prepare and deliver training to all levels of Trust staff. They will provide support and advice in all aspects of the system. The post holder will support the clinical and non-clinical teams to ensure the most efficient use of the system.
- The post holder will provide assistance and guidance to all staff using the Health Roster system to ensure the system is utilised to deliver fair, safe and efficient rotas.
- The post holder is responsible for assisting staff to collect and analyse highly complex data including shift patterns and hours in order to develop, test, deploy and support end user requirements. The post holder will be required to appreciate that staff may be required to change working practices in order that benefits may be realised.
- The post holder will demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills, and will work in a polite and courteous manner.
- Extensive knowledge of Healthroster (Allocate software) to include the following:
- Template set up
- New starters/add posts
- Grade mapping
- Reference data management
- Establishment setting
- New roster set up
- Adjusting shifts/locking down
- Training staff and query solving
- Knowledge of V11
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work independently and organise own workload
- Knowledge of Bankstaff/Temp staffing an advantage
- Understanding of Agenda for Change rules and acute trust working practices
- Understanding of COVID absences reasons and set up.
- Excellent IT literacy and Microsoft
- Ability to manipulate and run reports.
To apply for this role please contact Kurt Rimell-Lejeune on 07531140479 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org