This Interim Information Manager position is a challenging role with a high level of complexity as the role requires the post holder to develop, implement and maintain a robust Trust wide Performance and Information function in a wide variety of service settings. This includes a wide range of responsibilities that ensures the Trust meets National Information Reporting requirements.
- Ensuring comprehensive information systems are developed/available to support strategic planning, operational management and decision making
- To ensure high quality information is available for internal and external reporting and performance management, including benchmarking information with other appropriate organisations.
- To provide analytical support and specialist advice to executive directors, clinical divisions, specialties and departments to assist them in delivering business objectives
- Principle point of contact for Executive Directors in respect of non-financial activity, performance and quality information.
- Lead on BI Reporting modernisation project and automate Waiting list, Theatre and RTT Reporting using Power BI business Intelligence tool.
- Provides expert advice and guidance on statistical/epidemiological/information matters including the development of health related data sets and information
- Responsible for the formulation of long term plans and strategic direction for RTT/Cancer reporting
- Extensive experience in developing RTT solution – Expectation is he must have developed RTT Solution minimum for 2 – 3 acute trusts.
- Experience in developing PTL to support online validation.
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft BI Tools
- Experience in Programming – VB.NET/C#
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Lauren at CY Executive Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.