An NHS organisation is looking for an Interim Programme Manager to join its QI and Transformation team is to support the successful delivery of the transformational plans as well as localised improvement initiatives, and to embed continuous improvement which drives sustainable improvements in quality, patient care, efficiencies and reduced variation.
As part of the plans, the organisation plans to introduce Agile working, supported by the rollout of mobile technology and to make best use of our physical estate through the Buildings optimisation programme.
As Programme Manager, you will lead the development and implementation of the Agile Working and Buildings Optimisation Programmes to deliver cross-cutting transformational change to help achieve the Trust’ strategic objectives. You will also have a role in establishing and embedding a consistent change framework across the organisation which builds organisational capabilities to effectively manage and deliver successful change.
- As Programme Manager, lead the development and implementation of the organisation’s Agile Working Programme and Buildings Optimisation Programmes, working with multiple stakeholders to ensure the programmes are effectively designed, managed and monitored to ensure outcomes are delivered within the agreed timescales and cost.
- Lead the day-to-date management of the Agile Working and Buildings Optimisation Programmes, from idea to delivery, working closely with the SRO and the wider team to develop the plan as well as track and support delivery, managing key issues, risks and interdependencies and working in a way that fully complies with the Trust’s reporting timescales and governance arrangements.
- Manage relationships across the programme area, ensuring programmes have full engagement from a range of stakeholders including staff, clinicians, other healthcare professionals, and other key stakeholders including patients as appropriate.
- Through matrix management of the programme team, provide leadership for the project teams based in HR, IT and Property services, using motivational strategies to ensure effective team working, commitment and delivery of the programme outputs.
- Develop and implement qualitative and quantitative measures to assess improvements and ensure the successful delivery of specified benefits across people, quality and money.
For more information and an extensive job description, please get in touch with Andrew Vaughan at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.