Interim Project Accountant – National Vaccination Programme, March Start, NHS Trust
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Interim NHS Finance professional to lead on the National Vaccination Programme on behalf of an NHS Trust, as well as support on a number of high profile Business Cases;
- To provide financial project management for small portfolio of strategic projects including the National Vaccination Programme.
- To advise on Department budgets including Finance and Resources, Workforce, Chief Executive, Estates and Facilities and prepare budgets for 2021-22.
- Provide financial support the departments’ transformation and investment business cases. Develop engagement with client departments and their leadership and strengthen the planning process.
- Advise the finance department on business case management and assist with the process underway to identify, assess and prioritise cases and design appropriate records, systems and tools.
- Assist with development and delivery of financial training programme for staff within department and for senior clinical and non-clinical leaders. Using existing resources and developing, extending and revising as appropriate.
- Prepare business cases, risk analyses, progress reports, accounts and regular financial statements including variance reports and action plans for strategic projects. Report to and deliver outputs to timescales determined by project Executive Lead.
- Complete departmental review programme including restructure business case financials to timetable agreed with Director of Finance and relevant Heads of Department.
- Review and advise on reorganisation of business case process for the Head of Financial Planning, prepare associated documents, guidance and templates and reports.
- Develop and deliver training for finance and operation managers in association with Future Focused Finance team and to timescale agreed with FFF project manager.
- Other projects and priorities as may be agreed during the engagement.
To apply for this role you will be fully CCAB qualified and demonstrate excellent communication skills, as well as having extensive financial planning and business case experience within an NHS Trust.
For further information please contact Kurt Rimell-Lejeune on 07531140479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org