We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Helpdesk team. The successful candidate will assist in providing a 24/7 1st line support to all users within the business, working with the latest technologies as well as the established legacy systems.
- Providing 24/7 1st line support, on a shift rota basis, ensuring that you provide excellent customer service in an efficient, on-time, and accurate manner.
- Liaising with internal users to resolve problems and queries, escalating to the 2nd or 3rd line support as appropriate.
- Liaising with 3rd parties, as and when required, to resolve problems and queries.
- Analysing support requests and participating in the continuous improvement of Helpdesk response, processes and procedures.
- Contributing to the continuous maintenance of relevant team documentation, work instructions, FAQ’s and support guides, creating documentation where required for effective knowledge sharing across the team.
- Working closely with internal users to identify support or change requirements, and where appropriate, recommend possible solutions for systems within your remit.
- Working with a ticket system, ensuring that the detail for requests or issues are logged correctly and accurately.
- Building devices (Laptop/Desktop/Tablet) for new starters/replacement hardware for existing business users, using defined build processes and build systems provided.