CY Resourcing are recruiting a Management Accountant for a Manufacturing company based in Bromsgrove. As a Management Accountant you will be reporting to the Finance Manager, and will be responsible for preparing and producing monthly management accounts along with providing reports and analysis to key internal stakeholders.
This is a role that is likely to offer progression within the next 2 years and is ideal for candidates who are currently part qualified and would like to develop their career. Working for a growing SME you will benefit from seeing the commercial elements of the business and will be expected to provide timely analysis in addition to monthly reporting. The role requires the candidate to work confidently and independently, therefore experience is essential, however full training will be provided.
- Posting monthly journals
- Payroll accounting
- Cost accounting
- Fixed Assets
- Monthly revenue submission
- Producing cost centre reports
- Producing the monthly management pack
- Preparing and analysing key financial and non-financial KPIs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Margin analysis
- Cash and balance sheet variance analysis
- Providing key reports for internal and external stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Budget and forecast preparation
- VAT returns
- Other duties as required by the Finance Manager
What we're looking for:
- Part qualified or studying towards a professional qualification – ACCA, CIMA
- Previous experience managing all elements of the month end process
- Knowledge and/or experience of cost accounting
- Knowledge and/or experience of payroll accounting
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to use own initiative to resolve queries in a timely manner
- Able to develop relationships with good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Keen eye for detail, completing tasks with a high level accuracy
For more information please get in touch with Matt Ryan at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.