If you are a qualified, self motivated CIMA/ACCA Management Accountant who wants to be working in a fast paced, financial services environment for one of the worlds leading organisation's in their field, then we look forward to hearing from you.
This role will assist the financial team to provide management accounts, financial analysis of profitability and budget/forecast preparations in line with the businesses requirement.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the line management and development of the assistant management accountants
- Develop analysis function to raise profitability awareness
- Produce analysis to aid the business in understanding key customer trends
- onitor KPI's
- Manage analysis of retail and product profitability and identifying trends, making recommendations
- ssist in the production of budgets and forecasts
- Develop planning tools
This would suit an analytical, management accountant who is able to liaise support and influence all levels of management along with possessing strong analytical and Excel skills.