This is a unique opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a forward-thinking business that takes great pride in their working environment making it a truly great place to work. You will join a sociable yet hardworking team who make any new recruit feel incredibly welcome.
This Management Accountant role is within an accountancy practice, where you will get the chance to complete monthly management reporting and analysis for a portfolio of clients that differ in size and industry.
Building professional working relationships both internally and externally with clients is vital to the success of this role, therefore you will be an expert at building rapport and genuinely enjoy talking to people and enjoy providing support.
In this Management Accountant role you will also get involved in supporting clients’ in-house accounting functions, systems and processes on a regular basis.
Travel to and from client premises will be required, as this is where the majority of your duties will be required.
Day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Build and develop a professional working relationship with client and stakeholder relationships
- Perform Management Financial Reporting for the Business Development team
- Maintain, implement and advise on accounting systems and processes
- Advise on and Implement accounting system and processes
- Aid the recruitment of financial staff for clients
- Support clients financial and operations functions
- Complete VAT returns, EC Sales lists and any other reporting required as per client brief
- Preparation and collection of information required for internal Accounts/Tax team for statuary year end reporting.
- Any other ad hock requirements as per client brief and/or needs
For further information about this Management Accountant role please get in touch with Mark Gardiner at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.