As Management Accountant you will be required to assist in the production and maintenance of management accounts and financial information. Ideally you will be studying towards a professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA) and have previous working knowledge of the following.
- Preparing all aspects of the accounting month and year end within specified timescales.
- Balance sheet reconciliations including multiple bank accounts
- Monitor financial and reporting systems
- Providing Business Unit Managers and Senior Management with timely and accurate data.
- Assist with HMRC submissions
- Assist in the production of budgets, forecasts and statutory accounts.
- Assist in the controlling of accounts/sets of accounts (such as fixed assets) as requested.
- Revaluation of general ledger for multiple currencies.
- Provide information for cashflow forecasting
- Setting up bank paymentsPreparation of government returns (VAT Returns, National Statistics)
- Maintain the Purchase Ledger function
- Cover for Credit Control and sales ledger processes
- Provide finance support to group businesses when required
This opportunity is a permanent role and the salary on offer will be £23,000 - £28,000 depending on experience and qualifications. Study support will be considered.